Friday, December 14, 2007

wow.. haha.. i realised my last blog post was all black.. the colour of my background. thus if you want to read my last post, you gotta highlight the whole thing.. last saturday was spent with vj dancers at minds cafe near the cathay there.. it was really fun meeting up with most of them again! and at night was at lifestylebash at arena.. well it's always amazing reflecting back on the past year or the past months.. while doing COS duty today i found myself stoning, and remembering what i was doing precisely 1 year ago.. how i wish i could go back to those days where i could just do anything without any worry.. haha.. oh well.. anyway this sunday i'll be going japan for a holiday till next friday! WOOHOO!! haha.. finally a holiday after so long!! haha.. i sure hope i can do lotsa shopping there!!!
hmm... i'm having problems uploading pics onto my blog...